These truly are America’s favorite bars.. You know why? Well part of the reason is because they’re so simple. The other part? They’re pretty and delicious!
Do you have a few extra minutes in your day? (C’mon.. I know you have just a few!)
Yes? Than you can make these!
Take them to work. Take them to school. Take them to your day-care. Take them to your meeting at 5.
Take them everywhere!
Why? Because people will love you for the chocolatey, peanut-buttery, yummy goodness you’ve brought into their lives!
Especially if they’re semi-warm.
Then people will really love you! You’ll be the person that can’t walk anywhere without everyone waving, smiling and high-fiving them.
Okay, maybe that’s slightly dramatic.. But you get the idea!
1 cup creamy peanut butter
2/3 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3 1/2 t. vanilla
2 cups flour
2 1/4 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (plus a few extras!)
Pop this panful of yumminess into a 325 degree oven for 5 minutes and then…
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1/4 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (plus a few extras!)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- To get started, dump the peanut butter, butter, and sugars in a large bowl.
- Cream them all together until smooth!
- Now it’s time to break out the eggs.. No pun intended. Haha!
- Beat them into the mixture, one at a time and then add the vanilla.
- After the eggs and vanilla are mixed in, dump in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix this all together throughly or until the batter is smooth and creamy again.
- Spread the batter out evenly in a greased 9 x 13″ pan.
- Now grab your chocolate chips and sprinkle them over the top!
- Pop this panful of yumminess into the oven for 5 minutes and then…
- Grab a knife and swirl it through the chocolate and batter. Make some pretty swirls or some sort of pretty design!
- Once you’ve finished your swirling, pop the pan back into the oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for about 10 – 15 minutes and enjoy!