These babies are so incredibly easy, incredibly quick, incredibly wonderful, in-… you get the point! You can make a “Cherry-Whiskey Topping” (I’ve added the link for the recipe from the Pioneer Woman), but since I didn’t have any whiskey on hand I just made the regular (non-alcoholic!) version. Have fun!
For these little angels, you’ll need:
12 (whole) Graham Crackers
2 (8 ounce) Bricks Cream Cheese
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 can Cherry Pie Filling
And for the whiskey-cherry topping, here’s the link: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2013/07/cherry-cheesecake-shooters/
- 12 (whole) Graham Crackers
- 2 (8 ounce) Bricks Cream Cheese
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- Slivered Almonds
- In a large plastic bag, crush the graham crackers. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, whip together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.
- Now, grab the goblets (or regular glasses) and into them, spoon a couple tablespoons of crushed graham crackers.
- Then drop in some of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with a couple spoonfuls of cherry pie filling and a few slivered almonds.
- Chill and enjoy!