Most people I know (except for my sweet sis) love garlic bread. Especially cheesy, buttery garlic bread! So here we combined a quick, few-ingredient, little-prep recipe with the hit concept of butter, garlic and cheese.
And you know what? The taste testers voted in favor of them! Not only did they taste one, but by the time I got back inside from doing chores, there were more that had mysteriously vanished…
Strange, I know!
So here we go..
1 (7.5 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (I just used Great Value Buttermilk)
4 T. melted butter
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/8 t. garlic salt
1 T. dried minced parsley
1 cup mozzarella cheese
After you’ve greased the pan, grab a few pieces of dough and cheese and pop them into the muffin tin. I ended up actually making my pieces of dough even smaller than I cut them, so just put as many small balls as you can easily fit into one muffin cup.
If you have any extra empty cups, fill them about 1/2 full with water and then bake at 375 degrees for 17 – 20 minutes or until they come out golden brown and the biscuits are cooked through.
- 1 (7.5 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (I just used Great Value Buttermilk)
- 4 T. melted butter
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/8 t. garlic salt
- 1 T. dried minced parsley
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop the biscuits into quarters and add to a bowl.
- Melt butter and then add it and the garlic powder, garlic salt, parsley and cheese to the bowl as well.
- Grease a mini muffin tin and place several little balls of dough into the tin (you may want to break your pieces of dough down into even smaller pieces).
- Bake for 17 - 20 minutes or until golden brown and then let rest 5 minutes.