Peanut butter cups are wonderful. But what makes them even better is being inside a little cookie!
1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
2 T. milk
40 mini peanut butter cups
Unwrap all of the little peanut butter cups and set them on a layer of waxed paper.
In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In another bowl, cream the sugars, butter, and peanut butter together.
Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla.
Add in the flour mixture.
Shape into little balls, then place them in a mini muffin pan, and bake at 375* for 10 minutes.
Pull out and right away start dropping peanut butter cups into them.
Don’t push them in any. Just let them fall/melt.
Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
What can make a peanut butter cookie even better? Why, adding a peanut butter cup to it, of course!
Write a review
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 T. milk
- 40 mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Start by unwrapping all of the mini peanut butter cups and set aside.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, cream together the sugars, butter, and peanut butter together.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla, and milk. Stir in the flour mixture.
- Shape into little balls and drop into a mini muffin pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Pull out the cookies and right away set a peanut butter cup on each one. Don't press down, the heat will melt the cups a little and they'll fall right down into the center!
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Prairie Gal Cookin' http://www.prairiegalcookin.com/