This cookie combines some of the best ingredients there are in the kitchen; oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate. The original recipe seemed tiny, so I multiplied it by six and you should end up with about 100 cookies.
To make this wonderful cookie, you’ll need:
6 cups flour
6 t. baking soda
1 1/2 t. salt
3 cups (6 sticks) butter, softened
3 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar
3 t. vanilla
4 cups rolled oats
6 cups chocolate-chips
- 6 cups flour
- 6 t. baking soda
- 1 1/2 t. salt
- 3 cups (6 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 t. vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 6 cups chocolate-chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by mixing the flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Soften the butter, and combine it with the sugars, peanut butter, and vanilla. Mix well!
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add it to the butter mixture. Mix well again!
- Gradually stir in the flour and then add the oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Drop balls of cookie dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes, pull out, turn around, and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and let sit for 5 minutes to finish cooking on sheet.