These are sooo bad for you, but so good! Really not something to eat very often, but once every ten years should be fine. Maybe even less than that??
2 cans biscuits
1 lb. Velvetta cheese
1/3 cup butter, melted
Pour half of the butter into a round cake pan. Then follow the steps up above. Flatten the dough, place on a piece of cheese, and roll into a ball. You might end up not using all of the cheese.
Plop all of the balls into the cake pan…
Pour the other half of butter on them, sprinkle on a little paprika (if you want!), and bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
Serve with tomato soup and/or fresh fruits and veggies to help off set the bad!
Pull Apart Cheese Thingies
Write a review
- 2 cans biscuits
- 1 lb. Velvetta cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Flatten the biscuits, place a piece of cheese in the center, and then roll them into a ball.
- Place them all in a deep glass pan (it should have half of the butter poured into the bottom) and then pour the rest of the butter over the top.
- Cook for around 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Serve with some fresh fruits and veggies (finger foods!).
Prairie Gal Cookin' http://www.prairiegalcookin.com/