This salsa is wonderful! Depending on how you like to season and pulse yours, it can be spicy or mild, chunky or thin. No matter how you do it, it’s amazing every time!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 (28-ounce) can Whole Tomatoes with Juice
2 (8-ounce) cans Rotel Original (Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies)
1 large onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
1/4 t. cumin
1/4 t. salt
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 (28-ounce) can Whole Tomatoes with Juice
- 2 (8-ounce) cans Rotel Original (Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1/4 t. cumin
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- In a large food processer, combine the whole tomatoes, Rotel, onion, garlic, jalapeno, cumin, salt, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Pulse a couple times (for a few seconds each pulse) until your salsa has reached the consistency you want it.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least a couple of hours.