I know, that title holds a lot of promises, but I can assure you that this cobbler will live up to them! Let me give you the rundown of those promises again…
- It’s a southern peach cobbler
- It only takes 3 ingredients
- It cooks in the crockpot while you do anything else
- It’s literally a dump cobbler. Dump and go – No stirring at all!
How much easier could it get?? Not much my friend, not much..
So what are we waiting for? My mouth’s watering just thinking about it!
1 box yellow cake mix
2 (21 ounce) cans peach pie filling
10 ounces butter, sliced into pieces
2/3 cup walnuts, chopped (optional!)
To get started, rub the inside of a 4 or 5 quart crockpot with some butter or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Dump the peaches in and then spread them out fairly evenly.
Now grab your cake mix and pour it over the top, also somewhat evenly!
You’ll want to be careful to do it with precision.. It’s a very, very serious matter.
Trust me, I never joke when it comes to butter.
Your house will smell heavenly and you’ll be fighting people off to get to this cobbler. No joke!
Safe eatin’ and enjoy!
- 1 box yellow (or white) cake mix
- 2 (21 ounce) cans peach pie filling
- 10 ounces butter, sliced into pieces
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Start by greasing a 4 or 5 quart crockpot with butter (or nonstick cooking spray).
- Pour in peaches and then evenly spread dry cake mix over the top of the peaches.
- Dot the top of the cake mix with the butter and then add the walnuts (if you want to!)
- Let cook on HIGH for 2 - 3 hours or until the top cobbler portion has cooked through and is somewhat firm.
- Let sit a couple of minutes before dishing out and then serve with a big ol' dollop of vanilla ice cream.