I hope you’re having a great morning and start to your week! I’m excited to get to work on a few new projects (one of them involving this link-up!) and I can’t wait to share more about it in the week(s) to follow!
We’ve received some rain in the past little while, and this verse seemed so fitting to share today as I’m quite thankful for each and every little shower we get!
What a blessing it is!
So I’m keeping it short today as I know you’ve got things to do and so do I, but I just wanted to mention I hope you all have a wonderful, productive, and thankful week!
Here’s a few recent blog posts on PGC you might like and then you can scroll right on down to find the link-up:
More Pasture Burning and Cattle Hauling (AKA Cowmobiling!)
I’ve had too much fun recently tagging along while pastures were being burned and cattle were being turned out, and now I get to write about it! Be sure to check out all of the fun times over on this post!
Big, Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins
Great, big, bakery-style blueberry muffins are perfect.. Why you ask? Because of perfect moist insides, crunchy sugared tops, and plump, juicy berries that make them more than your ordinary quick muffin! These babies demand center stage! And trust me, after a bite or two, you’ll be happy to give them just that!
A 4500 Acre Pasture Burning in the Kansas Flint Hills
I got in on a giant pasture burning in the Flint Hills the other day! I thought I was tagging along to a one-pasture burn with a few friends.. It turned out to actually be about 4,500 acres being burned by two different crews of farmers and ranchers. What an experience!
The Top 10 Blog Posts Your Readers Are Craving! (Blogging 101 Series)
This Blogging 101 series is a recent development and we’ve actually started an entire tab up there on the main menu for it. While we’re working on sharing about everything you could want to know about blogging, this week’s post is covering those top 10 blog posts your readers are dying to see! If you’re feeling stuck looking for new post ideas or just wanting to switch it up, this is the post for you!
Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This cake is so very simple to make with some fresh strawberries and cream cheese, and tastes oh so yummy! You actually make a quick sauce out of the strawberries and that’s swirled through the cream cheese cake batter. Oh my goodness..
10 Things You Need To Be Doing For Every Blog Post
I’ve poured everything I’ve learned these past few years of blogging into this post – All of my steps and tips that should be done for each and every blog post can be found here!
Southern 3 Ingredient Peach Crockpot Cobbler
Who doesn’t love a delicious peach cobbler? And then you add in the fact that it requires only 3 ingredients and you can make it in the crockpot.. How much simpler could it get?
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving PGC permission to use a picture in your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow Prairie Gal Cookin’ on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!