Hopefully you’re doing well and had a great week! If not, no worries, it’s Sunday and we’ve got a brand new week facing us. So let’s make it count!
We’re dropping by again today with an inspiring new verse and some great blog posts to catch down at the link-up.
Don’t forget, we’ve got three hosts now – myself, Nickole and Tammy are all three working together to grow the link-up and make it better than ever!
Now on to this week’s verse:
This is actually a quote or comment about Hosea 2:15. I encourage you to go open your Bibles and read the verse found there.
I love how potent and powerful this quote is and how it reminds us that God literally can take anything happening in our lives and turn it around to be for the better. I hope we all remember that as we step out into a new week!
Here’s a few recent blog posts on PGC you might like and then you can scroll right on down to find the link-up:
Chocolate Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Bangles
Very similar to a thumbprint cookie or a peanut blossom (the peanut butter cookies with a chocolate kiss on top), this is a yummy, simple, peanut butter cookie with a soft, chocolate – cream cheese filling. Yummy!
Big, Bakery Style Blueberry Muffins
Great, big, bakery-style blueberry muffins are perfect.. Why you ask? Because of perfect moist insides, crunchy sugared tops, and plump, juicy berries that make them more than your ordinary quick muffin! These babies demand center stage! And trust me, after a bite or two, you’ll be happy to give them just that!
The Top 10 Blog Posts Your Readers Are Craving! (Blogging 101 Series)
This Blogging 101 series is a recent development and we’ve actually started an entire tab up there on the main menu for it. While we’re working on sharing about everything you could want to know about blogging, this week’s post is covering those top 10 blog posts your readers are dying to see! If you’re feeling stuck looking for new post ideas or just wanting to switch it up, this is the post for you!
Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This cake is so very simple to make with some fresh strawberries and cream cheese, and tastes oh so yummy! You actually make a quick sauce out of the strawberries and that’s swirled through the cream cheese cake batter. Oh my goodness..
10 Things You Need To Be Doing For Every Blog Post
I’ve poured everything I’ve learned these past few years of blogging into this post – All of my steps and tips that should be done for each and every blog post can be found here!
Southern 3 Ingredient Peach Crockpot Cobbler
Who doesn’t love a delicious peach cobbler? And then you add in the fact that it requires only 3 ingredients and you can make it in the crockpot.. How much simpler could it get?
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving PGC permission to use a picture in your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow Prairie Gal Cookin’ on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!