Hopefully you had a great week! If not, no worries, we’ve got a brand new one facing us, so let’s make this one great!
Don’t forget, we’ve got three hosts now – Ashleigh, Nickole and Tammy are all three working together to grow the link-up and make it better than ever!
Now on to this week’s verse:
This past week, I was rather depressed, but couldn’t really come up with a good reason why. Then this morning, I got up, spent time in the Word and talking to God like I should have been doing every morning, and the day has been amazing!
I’m surprised at how sometimes what seem like small, simple things really do make a huge difference in our daily life.
This particular verse is a sweet, uplifting reminder for me that Jesus has overcome the world and that we can have peace in him. I hope you remember that later in the week if you start to feel down or depressed!
Here’s a few recent blog posts on PGC you might like and then you can scroll right on down to find the link-up:
For Amber Waves of Grain…
Wheat harvest has once again come and gone, and I’m sharing all about it (and the process of harvesting it) over in this post!
10 Plugins Every Food Blogger Needs
Another great addition to our popular Blogging 101 series! These are 10 FREE plugins that every blogger in the food writing industry should be making use of!
Chocolate Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Bangles
Very similar to a thumbprint cookie or a peanut blossom (the peanut butter cookies with a chocolate kiss on top), this is a yummy, simple, peanut butter cookie with a soft, chocolate – cream cheese filling. Yummy!
The Top 10 Blog Posts Your Readers Are Craving! (Blogging 101 Series)
This Blogging 101 series is a recent development and we’ve actually started an entire tab up there on the main menu for it. While we’re working on sharing about everything you could want to know about blogging, this week’s post is covering those top 10 blog posts your readers are dying to see! If you’re feeling stuck looking for new post ideas or just wanting to switch it up, this is the post for you!
Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This cake is so very simple to make with some fresh strawberries and cream cheese, and tastes oh so yummy! You actually make a quick sauce out of the strawberries and that’s swirled through the cream cheese cake batter. Oh my goodness..
10 Things You Need To Be Doing For Every Blog Post
I’ve poured everything I’ve learned these past few years of blogging into this post – All of my steps and tips that should be done for each and every blog post can be found here!
Southern 3 Ingredient Peach Crockpot Cobbler
Who doesn’t love a delicious peach cobbler? And then you add in the fact that it requires only 3 ingredients and you can make it in the crockpot.. How much simpler could it get?
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving the hosts permission to use a picture from your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow your hosts on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!