Good morning all!
I’m so glad you’re here! I’ve been absent on PGC this past week as life was quite busy and I had some big decisions to make. Plus, I was preparing for the start of the “Sunday’s Simple Homemaker” link-up.
Let me share a little bit about this link-up:
Throughout this link-up you’ll find a mixture of all kinds of posts; Homemaking, Recipes, DIY projects, Crafts, Decor, Christian posts, Inspirational posts, Homesteading, Gardening, and much more!
It’ll be happening every Sunday, starting at seven, and ends Friday at noon.
I don’t know about you, but I love to go browse some of my favorite blogs and find some new recipes or DIY projects to try, so this link-up will be a place to gather all of those great posts together!
Since this is our first week, we don’t have any featured posts yet, but we will every week after this!
Here are a couple of the latest recipes on PGC you might want to check out:
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bombs
They’re a super quick snack you can whip together. And a little secret? They’ll be devoured just about as fast!
Southern 3 Ingredient Peach Crockpot Cobbler
Who doesn’t love a delicious peach cobbler? And then you add in the fact that it requires only 3 ingredients and you can make it in the crockpot.. How much simpler could it get?
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts Sunday at 7 am and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Lots of times, people will do it back to you!)
- And lastly, please follow Prairie Gal Cookin’ on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!