We’re in our second week of our new link-up, and last week was amazing! So many of you were able to drop in a leave a link/visit a moment, it was so much fun to be a part of!
So here’s to making this week even better with our new feature – Sunday’s Simple Homemaker Featured Blogger. Each week, we’ll be giving away a week of free advertising on PGC for one lucky blogger! (Find out how it could be you below in the rules!)
So just where has the week gone? It’s been such a blur for me. I had so many different things I thought I would be able to get done this week and it just seemed to fly by so fast my head is still spinning! Guess I’ll just have to add a few extra things to my Monday “to-do” list.
Please tell me I’m not the only person to move things from week on to the next when I can’t get up the motivation to do them?!
Anyway, today let’s make a deal, shall we? It’s Sunday, let’s take a break from life for a few minutes.. Go find your happy spot (maybe it’s in the back of your closet, with your favorite cup of coffee or even with your cat) and take a minute to thank God for all of the blessings He’s put in our lives..
You’ll feel so much better afterwards. There’s something about counting my blessings that really helps to put things into perspective for me!
I saw a quote on Facebook from Lysa TerKeurst earlier this week that I thought many of us gals would find encouraging:
How amazing is that to think? The same power that was used to raise Jesus from the dead lives in you! Truly awe-inspiring…
I’m feeling better, how about you? Ready to kick our Monday to- do lists? Okay, not quite yet.. I get that!
In the meantime, here’s a few recent blog posts on PGC you might like and then you can scroll down to find the link-up:
DIY Kleenex Box Planner Dividers (Your Awesome Planner Series)
You can turn an empty Kleenex box into some amazing DIY planner dividers – Who wouldn’t want to find some free, new dividers?! (Step-by-Step tutorial)
America’s Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
I love chocolate and peanut butter together, and then you put them into these amazingly simple swirl bars and they’re practically irresistible..
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bombs
They’re a super quick snack you can whip together. And a little secret? They’ll be devoured just about as fast!
Southern 3 Ingredient Peach Crockpot Cobbler
Who doesn’t love a delicious peach cobbler? And then you add in the fact that it requires only 3 ingredients and you can make it in the crockpot.. How much simpler could it get?
Puppy Chow – Joy Food Sunshine
Flat Aggie’s Trip to Weigel Dairy – Tales of A Kansas Farm Mom
The Parable of the Dough – Life in Lape Haven
Crock Pot Chicken Fiesta Wraps
Just In Queso – Tampa Cake Girl
Nacho Cheese Mac and Cheese – Our Mini Family
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Lots of times, people will do it back to you!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links, share the link-up on Facebook and drop a comment below telling us you did!
- By linking up you’re giving PGC permission to use a picture in your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow Prairie Gal Cookin’ on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!