It’s the third week for Sunday’s Simple Homemaker and we’ve had a lot of new people popping in, which has made it a lot of fun!
But before we get to the exciting link-up below, I’d like you to take a few moments here to just take a deep breath (relax!), and ask yourself these couple questions:
What blessings did God give you this past week?
What are some of the positive things you accomplished this week?
Sometimes it can be nice to try and take a moment to look back on the highlights of the past week instead of remembering all of the things that you didn’t get done.
This quote from Lysa Terkeurst summed up a thought I’d had earlier this week just perfectly. If you’re moving forward 3 steps, backwards 2, and then forward 1, you’re still heading in the right direction! Some things don’t always happen or go according to our plans or expectations, but keeping the overall picture in mind is something that can be helpful when you’re picking back up and taking a step forward again.
Now, shall we move onto this link-up business? Here’s to making this week even better with our new feature – Sunday’s Simple Homemaker Featured Blogger! Each week, we’ll be giving away a week of free advertising on PGC for one lucky blogger. (Find out how it could be you in the rules below!)
In the meantime, here’s a few recent blog posts on PGC you might like and then you can scroll down to find the link-up:
Oh For The Love of Instagram
Some days you just feel like you need a new creative outlet.. And that’s what Instagram is for me! You’ll find behind-the-scenes photos from when I’m photographing recipes, recipe tips, and little pictures I snap throughout this busy life!
America’s Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
I love chocolate and peanut butter together, and then you put them into these amazingly simple swirl bars and they’re practically irresistible..
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bombs
They’re a super quick snack you can whip together. And a little secret? They’ll be devoured just about as fast!
Southern 3 Ingredient Peach Crockpot Cobbler
Who doesn’t love a delicious peach cobbler? And then you add in the fact that it requires only 3 ingredients and you can make it in the crockpot.. How much simpler could it get?
And here are this week’s featured posts:
Irish Barmbrack – Sumptuous Spoonfuls
Roasted Potatoes and Radishes – Bowl Me Over
Skinny Biscuits and Gravy with Maple Sausage Gravy – Salt & Wit
Farm Fresh Egg Custard & Warm Blueberries – The Farm Hand Homestead
Incredibly Accumulating Egg + 5 Ways to Use Up Eggs – Farm Fit Living
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread – Dad What’s 4 Dinner
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Lots of times, people will do it back to you!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links and drop a comment below telling us you did!
- By linking up you’re giving PGC permission to use a picture in your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow Prairie Gal Cookin’ on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!