Phew, what a week! The week itself was busy, but this weekend my mom and I went to a Christian Women’s retreat (Living WholeHearted) and by the time I got home, I was too tired and ready for a nap to even think about preparing this week’s link-up. So my apologies for that!
Now enough about me – What about you? How are you doing? How was your week? What can we be praying for in your life?
I came across this verse recently and felt it was something that everyone could get something out of and needed to be shared here:
Isn’t that an amazing reminder? The Lord will send us His faithful love every day. He’ll be with us in the day as well as through each and every night.
The thought that pops into my head after reading this is that He is always right there, putting His hand on my shoulder, quietly guiding me and watching over me.
A wonderful feeling, isn’t it?
Okay, now that we’re all uplifted a bit, let’s get on to the link-up, shall we?
Here’s a few recent blog posts on PGC you might like and then you can scroll right on down to find the link-up:
The Top 10 Blog Posts Your Readers Are Craving! (Blogging 101 Series)
This Blogging 101 series is a recent development and we’ve actually started an entire tab up there on the main menu for it. While we’re working on sharing about everything you could want to know about blogging, this week’s post is covering those top 10 blog posts your readers are dying to see! If you’re feeling stuck looking for new post ideas or just wanting to switch it up, this is the post for you!
Fresh Strawberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This cake is so very simple to make with some fresh strawberries and cream cheese, and tastes oh so yummy! You actually make a quick sauce out of the strawberries and that’s swirled through the cream cheese cake batter. Oh my goodness..
10 Things You Need To Be Doing For Every Blog Post
I’ve poured everything I’ve learned these past few years of blogging into this post – All of my steps and tips that should be done for each and every blog post can be found here!
Southern 3 Ingredient Peach Crockpot Cobbler
Who doesn’t love a delicious peach cobbler? And then you add in the fact that it requires only 3 ingredients and you can make it in the crockpot.. How much simpler could it get?
Jhuls over at The Not So Creative Cook has such a truly fun site just full of yummy recipes – Please pop over and check it out!
And here are this week’s featured posts:
Nutella Cheesecake Cupcakes – The Not So Creative Cook
Brunch Coffee Bar – Lydi Out Loud
Salted Caramel Chocolate Layer Cake – Table for Seven
DIY Raised Garden Beds – Flowertown Charm
D is for Desert – In Our Pond
Strawberry Shortcake Brownie – Bowl Me Over
Here are the few rules we have for the link-up:
- The link-up starts early Sunday morning (exact time varies a little!) and ends Friday at noon.
- This is a Christian link-up. All posts are required to be family friendly!
- There is no limit on the number of posts you share.
- This isn’t a requirement, but it’d sure be nice if ya clicked on a few other links and left a comment! (Most bloggers will return the favor!)
- We will be giving away a entire FREE WEEK of advertising on PGC each week, all you have to do is add two links!
- By linking up you’re giving PGC permission to use a picture in your post and link back to your site.
- And lastly, please follow Prairie Gal Cookin’ on social media to see which of your posts get shared and featured, as well as to get updates on the latest link-ups!
So let’s get on to the link-up!