*** Disclaimer – This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links. ***
This post is a part of the “Your Awesome Planner Series”. Scroll to the bottom to see more guides and posts!
Hey all!! I’m so excited to share this piece with you. It’s been in the works for months, and in the back of my head for even longer. So, here we are, right before the holidays are upon us, and I’m sharing 10 (possibly 11 or 12 in a couple more weeks! The Starbucks planner has yet to arrive…) different planners. We’re going to check out a lot of different brands, prices, and all sorts of different features.
If, for some reason, you’ve decided that this post is not for you, don’t leave just yet! There are two more little surprises..
- We’re going to be giving away planners soon! That’s right. Some of these planners will be finding new homes. So be sure to check back in with us!
- There are several coupons and codes scattered throughout this post, so if you find a planner you simply must try, feel free to use our code and get a great discount!
Okay, I’m done now.
We can move on to what you’ve all come here for: the planners!
Mini Happy Planner from Me & My Big Ideas :: $29
This is one of the latest products from Me & My Big Ideas, and it’s one of the cutest, most portable Happy Planners so far! It comes in a few different styles/designs, but I’ll only be sharing two of them today: The “Get it Girl” and what I call the “Bubbles” editions. Here’s a little more about them:
- 12 months of monthly and weekly, undated, horizontal layouts.
- Comes with a half sheet of gold foil-like stickers.
- On the back of each month’s divider is a fun “this month” page to plan out goals or keep up with what is currently happening in your life.
- These are now offered in several different fun designs that you can choose from!
- There is also a Mini Fitness Planner that is offered.
I love how small and easy to carry around this planner is, with all of the convenience of a full sized Happy Planner. The only downside for me is that they don’t offer a vertical layout, for us gals that do better with long lists. But all in all, this is a handy, cute little planner if you don’t have super swamped weeks, or are just looking for something to make brief notes in for your purse.
Pick your own Mini planner up here!
On a side note – We will be giving away at least one or two of the mini Happy Planners in the next month or two, so keep your eye open for that!
The Well Planned Day – On-The-Go Planner :: $15.95 (but on sale right now for $11.16!)
My mom has been using the Well Planned Day school planners for about a decade now, and so I knew this brand was one that I just had to include on my list! It’s a beautiful, yet simple way to organize whatever is happening in your life at the moment.
Some of the features are:
- Beautiful floral designs all throughout the pages and the cover.
- Sturdy, plastic coil and cut-out monthly tabs.
- July 2016 to June 2017, monthly and weekly, vertical layouts.
- A Bible passage to read for each day of the month.
- Plenty of room for lists and appointments on the weekly layouts, with sections set aside for household projects, purchases to make, event reminders, birthdays and anniversaries, bills to pay, and dinner.
- Each day has a column that is split in half, with half of it a lined checklist, and the other half a schedule from 7 am – 6 pm.
- Some of the special sections that you will find throughout the planner include: Monthly money management pages, homemaking, my community (greeting card registry, staying in touch (friends and family), my responsibilities, notes, holiday organization, my goals.
Find your own Well Planned Day planner, here!
Commit 30 Planner :: $34.99 (but now on sale for $29.99!)
If you love to plan out your goals, prepare for the upcoming week/month/year, or need to form a habit and do something for 30 days, than this is the planner for you! The Commit 30 planner is full of helpful ways for you to stay on track in order to meet your next goal. And what a better time to get one of these, than right before the new year?!
- Leather cover, book bound, with elastic band, and inside back pocket for any loose papers or cards.
- There are 12 months of monthly and weekly (vertical) layouts.
- Each month, you’ll have the opportunity to commit 30 days to something of your choosing, and plan it out (and the action steps needed) in the spread they have provided.
- Besides the monthly goal planning, there is also a vision page at the beginning of the year for you to lay out what you would like to achieve in the next 12 months. This vision page includes: physical health, mental health, marriage, family/friends, pure joy/fun, adventure/travel, spiritual health, personal growth, career, home, community, and finances.
- The monthly and weekly layouts offer plenty of blank space to fill in, with the weekly’s also having a 6 am to 8 pm schedule, to-do lists, and note sections.
Grab the Commit 30 planner, here!
We’re giving away the Commit 30 planner, here!
The Volt Planner (formerly known as the Spark Planner or Notebook) :: $29.50 to $40.00
This particular planner is one of my favorites when it comes to goal planning or just needing a space to write. The front half of the planner is a planner, while the back half is actually a notebook. I love all of the space in it and how open it is. Very clean and polished!
Some of the features are:
- Smooth, black, book-bound cover, with two bookmarks.
- This particular one is undated and only has 6 months worth of planner pages, with the other half being a notebook, but you can also order the dated 2017 planner below.
- It has a 30-day challenge page, as well as a page for weekly goals. This really is the “do it all” kind of planner!
- The weekly spreads have a vertical layout, with morning, noon and night.
- There is also a “yearly theme” page and an “achievements” page for you to track your progress and completion of goals as well!
You can grab your own copy of the undated Volt planner with notes here…
Or you can also pick up the Volt 2017 planner, right here!
Passion Planner :: $24.99 to $29.99
I cannot tell you how much I have heard about this planner, nor how many times I have been asked if it will be included in this review! I’d never even seen a Passion planner, so I couldn’t wait to see what was so exciting about it. And let me tell you, I understand now why busy gals use this agenda!
The amount of room to write is amazing, likewise is how much thought was put into this planner. The monthly reflection spreads are a great idea. The only little problem I found with the planner (for myself) was that all of the monthly spreads are in the first portion of the planner, and all of the weekly layouts are in the back portion. I find it easiest when they’re both put together, but all in all, a fabulous planner!
- A soft, teal cover with bookmark and an elastic band.
- A Passion Roadmap, along with monthly reflection spreads and an end-of-the-month checklist.
- PLENTY of open room and space to write, scribble, and just “brain dump”!
- The weekly spreads have a 6 am to 10:30 pm schedule, along with a personal to-do list, work to-do list, week’s focus, good things that happened that week, and a big area of “infinite possibility”.
- In the back of the planner, there are 10 pages of plain, blank paper, and 10 pages of grid paper, along with an inside back pocket.
- Besides this 8.5 x 11″ size, there is also a compact 5.5 x 8.5″ size that you can get as well.
While you can get the undated version of the planner, here…
You can also pick up a 2017 edition of it here.
Practical Paper Co. Planner :: $55.00 before add-ons (which vary from $3 to $5 a piece)
This was one of the prettiest planners that I received, inside and out! I loved the cover when I first picked it out (they have well over a hundred different covers you can choose from), but then when I opened it.. The layout, font, lines.. Everything. Only another planner junkie would understand!
Here are some of the features of this planner:
- Heavy, silver spiral, with a sturdy laminated cover.
- This particular planner was 6 months, with add-ons. (The different add-ons they have are great! I would love to buy two different planners from them a year, just to get every add-on pack they have!)
- The monthly layout is large and clean with a fun font.
- Daily layouts are some of the roomiest and most inviting that I have seen, with the morning/afternoon/evening features and then the places to be/people to see, daily goals, meals, notes, and more on each page.
- There’s also a heavy, yet smooth, pocket folder in the back of the planner that makes a great catch-all.
Here are more pictures of the add-ons inside as well:
Check out their website to find the Bill Tracker, Notes, Things to Do, Cleaning Checklist, Grocery List, and Contacts, as well as the Fitness Tracker or Wedding Planner.
Use the code LOVE16 when you checkout to get $10 off any order over $25!
The Day Designer :: $49.00 to $59.00 (mini or regular size)
Before I get started, let me just say that the company makes a great impression before you even take this planner out of the box! It comes in a gold foil box, inside another box that you pull a drawer out on. You know you have something special here when you get a planner inside two boxes!
The only small thing that I found about the planner (that I would have appreciated) would have been to have dividers for the months, rather than just having the monthly tabs on the last page of the previous month. A very minor thing, but still can be nice sometimes!
- A beautiful assortment of hardcover designs to choose from.
- A sturdy, double gold coil, and gold metal corners.
- A pocket right inside the front cover.
- Open, clean monthly pages.
- And a daily page that will not leave you lacking for room to write! This page has a schedule from 5 am to 9 pm, alongside a checklist. Also on the page you will find “Today’s Top 3”, due, dollars, dinner, don’t forget, daily gratitude, and a notes section. Also on the daily page you’ll find a daily quote.
- Besides this size, there is also a slightly smaller version of this planner that you can check out on the website!
Pick up your own Day Designer, here!
Plum Paper Co. Planner :: $32.00 before any add-ons (which are $4.50 a piece)
This planner pretty much took everything I liked about a bunch of others, and pulled it all together into one big, beautiful agenda. Although I’d never used a Plum Paper planner before, I had been hearing so much about them that I couldn’t wait to try one out. And boy am I glad that I did!
The best part about this planner (to me) is that it offers the vertical weekly layouts, but there are also a lot of different add-ons that you can put in it as well. My favorite being the Blog add-on. (Surprise!)
The only small things that I might change would be offering an undated option, and possibly removing the labels for morning, afternoon, and evening to just leave the sections blank. But in all honesty, it’s really a great planner!
- Sturdy, silver coil and a hard plastic cover over the decorative cover.
- It has sturdy, vibrantly colored dividers for each month. Each divider has some places to share the next month’s goals on it, and any special events or birthdays to remember.
- The monthly spread is another of the big, clean layouts. It has plenty of room if you like to write a lot, or maybe you want to use stickers and decorate it? Either way, it’ll be great for it!
- The weekly layouts also offer a lot of room to write. The daily columns are lined and sectioned off into morning, afternoon and evening. There are also some sections on the weekly that are set aside for notes or lists.
- But for me, the best part of this planner?? The Add-Ons! (You can find them all here.) But the ones that I got were:- My Home: Things to remember, bills, monthly cleaning lists, to-do, shopping, gifts, monthly goals, passwords, monthly expenses, etc.
– Meals: Kitchen conversions, groceries, monthly meals, meal ideas, favorite meals, take out favorites, etc.
– Fitness: Fitness stats, monthly fitness, weight progress chart, etc.
– Blog: Monthly overview, incomes & expenses, post ideas, monthly and annual planner, blog stats, to-dp, advertising & sponsors, giveaways & reviews, etc.
- Also in the back of the planner, you can find more sheets for passwords, contacts, grid paper, and a heavy folder.
If I’ve convinced you to go pick out your own Plum Paper planner now (here), be sure to use the code PRAIRIE10 to get 10% off of your order!
Corie Clark – The Purposeful Planner :: $52.00
I was surprised by how similar the Purposeful Planner and the Day Designer were. In regards to the cover/coil design, along with the inside layouts. After I got a chance to pull it out of the box and look it over, I’ve found that Corie Clark has a fabulous planner! I can’t wait until 2018 rolls around and I’m in need of a new planner..
This is another one that I have to share a picture of (one) of the boxes that it came in. I got so excited when I first opened it up!!
Like another planner I mentioned, I think this one could also benefit from getting monthly dividers and sturdier tabs, but it’s a minor thing.
Features of this planner include:
- Sturdy, double, gold coil and hard cover with metal corners.
- Dark blue inside cover pocket.
- Planning with purpose goal pages with bucket list.
- Large, simple monthly layout.
- Monthly budget worksheets, menus, master task lists, and dreams & goals pages.
- Daily page spread includes a 6 am to 9 pm schedule, “Today I will” section, heath, water, prayer/praise, 15 minute (pre-chosen) task, retail therapy, menu, and brain dump section.
The Heart of the Farm Planner :: $59.00
This planner is one of a kind. I’ve never seen another one like it! It’s directed more towards women in rural areas mostly, with a whole section dedicated to field meals. I loved looking through the planner, as every other divider has rural scenes and photographs that literally will make you feel as if you’re right there in the scene. This planner is also made in the USA!
Some of the features are:
- A heavy-duty, spiral bound, hardcover planner.
- 12 months of monthly and weekly layouts.
- The monthly spreads are large and roomy, and the weekly layouts are horizontal.
- There are weekly menus for the entire year, as well there is a master task list and a page for top priorities on the farm and at home.
Alongside the planner, you can also pick up a cute “Shopping List” pad, and a set of “You Got This” pencils.
Besides this pretty Buffalo Check pattern, there is also a new color over (here) at the store; Minty Stripe. If you have a homestead, farm, are a farmer’s wife, etc, you NEED this planner!
Starbucks Planner :: Singapore Exclusive
I know that many of you are planner junkies (let’s be honest.. That’s why you’re here, right??), but a lot of you are also Starbucks lovers. And with this planner, our favorite coffee shop has combined the best of both worlds!
This is a beautiful Moleskin planner, with watercolor coffee illustrations throughout it. It’s for the year of 2017, and has a monthly layout with several blank ruled pages following. This would be great for bullet journaling, making lists, designing your own weekly layouts, etc. So many options!
- A monthly layout for the year of 2017.
- Several lined pages after the monthly, so that you can design your weekly layouts however you choose.
- Watercolor coffee-themed illustrations throughout the entire planner.
- A sage/lilac cover and elastic band around the outside.
- A handy pocket for little notes and papers right inside the back cover.
- The thin slip cover that you see on the outside of the planner also doubles as a year long calendar when flipped over.
Although these are a Singapore exclusive, you can find them on eBay (that’s where I purchased this one) for prices ranging from about $32 and up. There are several color options, but this one shown is the sage/lilac.
This planner will be given away closer to Christmas, so keep checking back here if you don’t want to purchase one from Singapore!
Michael’s Recollection Creative Year Planner :: Regularly $29.99 (but there are almost always discounts!)
Michael’s came out this year with a beautiful new planner collection; The Recollection’s Creative Year Planner. There are several different planners in this line; the weekly planner, wedding planner, goal planner, fitness planner, recipe organizer, etc. Layouts and color/themes for each planner are also different! You can find a variety of cover/dividers including a wood grain/gold cover, a pastel colored Farris wheel, the famous Recollections rainbow-word washi tape cover, and so much more! (See them below – Minus the recipe planner.)
The regular weekly planner features:
- A heavy, gold spiral that binds it all together.
- Beautiful laminated front and back covers.
- A two-year at-a-glance layout in the front.
- A page for important dates throughout the year.
- Covers the 12 months in 2017.
- The monthly layout is large and clean, with plenty of room to write. It also features an area along the edge for notes or extra lists!
- The vertical weekly layout is split up into three sections, with blank areas for you to label them. Some people label them morning, afternoon, and evening, but you can also split them into categories or subjects. For example, you could have a section for school, blog, and life. So many options!
- Also on the weekly layouts, you’ll find lots of extra space to write, make notes, or lists.
- The dividers are all beautiful, motivational, and go along perfectly with the theme for each planner. For this one, I chose the Honeycomb planner. Along with it, there are these bright, yet rustic dividers. (See below!)
- In the very back, you’ll find four sheets of stickers. Emojis, icons, arrows, reminders, and more!
- Right inside the back cover, there’s also a plastic zip folder to store business cards, loose notes, a recipe you cut from the newspaper, and so much more!
In conclusion, this is very similar to the Erin Condren planner, except for the price and a few other minor details. There are two sizes you can buy of this planner, and until recently, you could buy them online. Currently, they show on the website as only being bought in-store.
To check out more about the Recollection’s Creative Year planners or find a Michael’s store near you, check here!
So I hope you’ve found your new planner, or feel like you’re at least a step closer to planner peace! Be sure to bookmark this post, as we’ll be sharing the Recollections planner soon. Also, several of these planners will be given away in the near future, so keep an eye open!
Let me know in the comments below what I missed or what you thought of the review!
*** Disclaimer – Products were received in exchange for doing this post, but all opinions and thoughts expressed are my own and no one else’s! ***
Check out the other posts in “Your Awesome Planner Series”: