This recipe was thanks to Pinterest. It turned out great! We loved the cream cheese and chicken together. Add the flavor of the Rotel and it’s quite a chili!
2 chicken breasts (still frozen)
1 can Rotel (Original)
1 can corn kernels
1 can black beans (I used soy)
1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
1 T. ground cumin
1 t. chili powder
1 t. onion powder
1 8 oz. brick cream cheese
Here’s the cast of ingredients.
Start by placing your frozen chicken in the bottom of a greased crockpot.
Dump in your Rotel.
And then your corn.
Drain and rinse the beans. Toss those in!
Then add the Ranch dressing mix.
(And now my favorite part!) Add the cumin.
Inhale. Deep. Ahhh…
Then add the chili powder.
Lastly, dump in the onion powder and stir.
Drop on the cream cheese chunks. Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or high for 3 – 4 hours. Right before serving, pull out the chicken breasts and shred them. Dump back in the juice and let sit for a few minutes.
Serve with some drop biscuits and enjoy!
White Mexican Chili
Write a review
- 2 chicken breasts (still frozen)
- 1 can Rotel (Original)
- 1 can corn kernels
- 1 can black beans (I used soy)
- 1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix
- 1 T. ground cumin
- 1 t. chili powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1 8 oz. brick cream cheese, chunked
- In a medium crockpot, place the frozen chicken breasts.
- Dump in the Rotel, corn, beans, Ranch dressing mix, and seasonings.
- Stir around and drop the cream cheese chunks on top of it all.
- Cook on low 6 - 8 hours or on high 3 - 4 hours.
- Right before serving, pull out the chicken breasts, shred them and then dump back in the juice.
Prairie Gal Cookin' http://www.prairiegalcookin.com/