The Writer’s Corner on the Block is home to the new monthly link-up series that PGC is hosting. Aspiring writers, as well as writers of all levels, readers, lovers of words, and everyone in between will find something in these reference/motivational posts, and be able to share links to their latest writing (or anything to do with writing) at the link-up concluding every post.
Also, in each monthly post, we feature a story snippet. These snippets are a fun way to promote your story or book, and can be quite inspiring to read! If you have a snippet you want to be featured, send it (300 words or less) to email@example.com. We feature one snippet a month, and your’s could be the next one!
Here’s a summary of the latest in the Writer’s Corner on the Block series:
1st Link-Up and Post:
– Inspirational quotes from E.H. and Joss Whedon.
– A story snippet from a bull rider’s story (title still in the works) by Ashleigh (me!).
– A list of “tall talk” words and other phrases left in the American English language from the Wild West.
– New book recommendations including: Success with Words by Reader’s Digest and The Peacemaker by Lori Copeland.
– Tips for brainstorming, including: Mind Mapping, Journaling, and Word lists or charts (with charts).
– And the link-up!
Keep checking back as we’ll be updating this page with the latest in the series!