This is the final result of my recent bread-stick craze. These are super simple and they taste really good!
1 can Pillsbury classic pizza crust
1 t. Italian dressing
2 1/2 T. Italian dressing
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 400*. Roll out your crust on a large pan.
Thinly spread the 1 t. dressing over the crust and bake for 9 minutes.
(This is after it’s been baked.)
Now spread the 2 1/2 T. dressing over the baked crust.
Smother with shredded cheeses. Bake in the oven for around 12 -15 minutes on the top rack. Keep a close eye on it.
Pull out, cut into bread-sticks, and serve!
Write a review
- 1 can Pillsbury classic pizza crust
- 1 t. Italian dressing
- 2 1/2 T. Italian dressing
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out the crust on a cookie sheet, spread over it the 1 t. dressing and bake for 9 minutes.
- Once it's baked, spread over it the 2 1/2 T. dressing and top with the cheeses.
- Bake for another 12 - 15 minutes, keeping a close eye on it!
- Pull out, cut in strips, and serve.
Prairie Gal Cookin' http://www.prairiegalcookin.com/