2 cups flour
1 t. baking soda
1 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 t. vanilla
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups raisins
Let’s get started by mixing our flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set these aside.
Now mix the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Cream these really well!
Then mix in the flour mixture. Don’t over-mix or you’ll get a tough cookie.
Then dump in the oats and raisins. Gently fold in!
Drop onto greased cookie sheets and bake at 350* for 11-13 minutes. Pull out and let them sit on the sheet for about 2 minutes to finish cooking through.
Cool and store in air-tight containers.
Write a review
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 t. vanilla
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by combining the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix the flour mixture in with the butter mixture, being careful to not over mix!
- Gently fold in the oats and raisins.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheets and bake for 11 - 13 minutes. Pull out and let sit on pan for 2 minutes to finish cooking in the center.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
Prairie Gal Cookin' http://www.prairiegalcookin.com/